Llanfyllin Group Medical Practice is based in three separate centres. Our doctors, nurses, Health Care Assistants and other health care professionals provide a wide range of clinics and services to over 10,000 patients from our main purpose built site in Llanfyllin and routine appointments from our 2 branch surgeries situated in Four Crosses and Llanrhaeadr.
- All our premises are easily accessible with disabled access and parking facilities
- We offer all core NHS funded General Medical Services to our registered patients as well as a range of enhanced services.
- We also offer a range of private services and clinics (such as insurance medicals, private sick notes and certain vaccinations) that are not funded by the NHS.
- Please use our website to find out more about us and the health care services we offer, to obtain health advice and to see out latest news.
- We are constantly seeking to improve the service we offer to our patients and value your feedback and suggestions.
Improving access to routine GP appointments
Following a review of our appointments system we are aiming to improve access to routine GP appointments to ensure patients who should see a GP, see one in a more timely manner. Read more here
Practice Update - Telephone Call Recording
From Thursday 7th December 2017 all telephone calls made to or from the practice will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes and in order to safeguard our patients and our team. If you have any questions about this please contact Juliet Nixon, Practice Manager
(Site updated 18/06/2019)