Llanfyllin Group Medical Practice is based in three separate centres. Our doctors, nurses, Health Care Assistants and other health care professionals provide a wide range of clinics and services to over 10,000 patients from our main purpose built site in Llanfyllin and routine appointments from our 2 branch surgeries situated in Four Crosses and Llanrhaeadr.
- All our premises are easily accessible with disabled access and parking facilities
- We offer all core NHS funded General Medical Services to our registered patients as well as a range of enhanced services.
- We also offer a range of private services and clinics (such as insurance medicals, private sick notes and certain vaccinations) that are not funded by the NHS.
- Please use our website to find out more about us and the health care services we offer, to obtain health advice and to see out latest news.
- We are constantly seeking to improve the service we offer to our patients and value your feedback and suggestions.
Significant expansion under way at Four Crosses Medical Centre
A major redevelopment is under way at Four Crosses Medical Centre in Powys to extend and improve services for local patients and provide a modern environment for service delivery.
MORE INFORMATION HERE
Improving access to routine GP appointments
Following a review of our appointments system we are aiming to improve access to routine GP appointments to ensure patients who should see a GP, see one in a more timely manner. Read more here
Clinics are now on the system for w/c 30th September including Saturday 5th October and are available to book for all eligible patients. There will be a late night in Llanfyllin on Wednesday 2nd October and Llansantffraid will have their usual clinic during leg club on Thursday 10th October.
(Site updated 18/11/2019)